My lovely followers

Friday 1 December 2023

Happy Birthday 1

 Hi all

It is with a saddened heart that this is my final post for AAA Birthday.  Due to outside events does not allow me the time to continue my journey with AAA Birthday.  I have enjoyed my time as a designer and working alongside my teamies.

Anyway it is the last challenge of 2023 and the theme is Add a tag and of course be a Birthday card chosen by Tristan

I chose to create a card using the Bokeh method for the back gound.  The mice and ballons are stamps by Card-io sets Breezy day and taking cover. The sentiment is unbranded as is the tag die.


Thank you visiting me today.  Why not head on over to AAA Birthday and join in with our fun challenge

Elaine DTxx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Dream Valley challenges AG's 08/01 1/3 entries WINNER

Krafty Chicks AG's 10/12 unlimited

Perfect time to Craft  28/01 unlimited


mvatkinson01@outlook.com


3 comments:

  1. such a sweet little mouse and cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Elaine. I love your bokeh background and your critters are adorable. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the little mice and the beautiful bokeh background!
    Sad to hear you're leaving us, but I hope you come back and play with us from time to time. Take care and all the best for the future! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...