My lovely followers

Friday 16 February 2024

Escape while I can

 Hello again everyone

I have put together another sea scene - third attempt more successful than previous two that were housed in their new home, the recycle bin!!! I call it cardmakers heaven and they will never be lonely thats for sure

I have put together a Youtube tutorial recreating this card HERE

Anyhow to my latest card. I used a mermaid not used before and the reason she is being dusted off today is that shares the same name as my Grandaughter's name Alana and this will be for her 18th Birthday in June.  She makes me feel old and yet my youngest grandon will be four next week. The 6 inbetween 4 of them are 11 and the others are 15 and 13. Time flies huh. 

I have called this ''Escape while I can''

Right onto the long list of ingredients for this one

Lavinia Stamps - Sea bubbles, fish set, sea creatures, marine kelp, shoal of fish, sea flower and Urchins

Lavinia sticker stencil set 6

Versafine clair inks Nocturne, medieval blue and twilight

Elements inks Della blue, blue atoll, mermaid and blue lagoon

white pastel pencil

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils, purple, blues, greens, orange, yellow

White posca pen

Purple and blue glitter posca pens

wink of stella

glossy accents flowers, bubbles and urchins

quickie glue pen with rainbow colours foils

Thank you for visitng me again

Please visiting my tutorial HERE

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Perfect time to craft Feb AG's 02/03 unlimited

     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes 03/3 5/8 entries

Just us Girls 174 moodboard week 01/03 1/3 entries

Tic Tac Toe challenge sparkle, watercolour and flower 01/03 1/3 entries DESIGNER CHOICE

Simon says stamp fun with foil 22/02 1/3 entries WINNER

Unicorn challene 95 dots and stripes (Fish and mermaid tail) 01/03 1/3 entries





5 comments:

  1. WOW absolutely stunning card love all the fabulous stamps and beautiful sparkly under water scene. Our eldest Grandson is 29 with youngest 10 and three inbetween 12,14 and 16.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. They grow so fast don't know where the time goes xx

      Delete
  2. WOW! I'm officially rendered speechless in awe of this incredible work of art you've created for your grand-daughter, in celebration of her 18th birthday (I cannot believe you're a grandmother; you're way tooooo young!). I hope she frames it; it's...well, I have no words! Gorgeous! Sensational! Impressive! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity in the Just Us Girls gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scene is breathtakingly beautiful, Elaine. I love every single detail and also love that your mermaid has the same name as your granddaughter. Thanks you for sharing your amazing art with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...THis is definitely a work of art (from your heart)! I am sure your granddaughter will love and appreciate it! A treasure for sure! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...