My lovely followers

Wednesday 7 February 2024

Floating my heart to you

 Hi all

This started out as a 3d heart with bunnies and cute things.  Look how it ended up - nothing like what was in my head at the time. I ended up outside of my comfort zone trying to create a water scene. I need more practice at it lol. 

I have called this ''Floating my heart to you''

Anyhow here are the products used for my attempted sea scene

Lavinia stamps - Sea bubbles, Bubbles, Marine Kelp, Guinevere, Fish set,  mini stamps, Heart, Urchin and Fish

Elements - Blue Lagoon, Graphite, Mulberry, Midnight blue, Blue atoll and Mermaid

Versafine Clair - Twilight, Medieval blue, Nocturne and Warm breeze

Navy sharpie, white pastel pencil, Sakura gelly roll stardust pens, white gel pen, Wink of Stella and Glossy accents 

Thank you for visitng me today

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

NBUS Guinevere,Sea bubbles, Bubbles, Marine Kelp, Guinevere, Fish 01/03 unlimited

Lavinia Creative challenge - ''Love is all around'' 25/02 3/5 entries

Simon says stamp Love is in the air Wednesday challenge 14/02 1/3 entries

Krafty Chicks 701 Stamps 09/02 unlimited

Perfect time to craft Feb AG's 01/03 unlimited

Ellibelle - I spy with my little eye Hearts and or roses 01/03 4/5entries TOP PICK

MAWTT - 163 Love hearts 01/03 2/3 entries

Classic Design Challenge  - ATG w/option unlimited

Love To Craft Challenge - ATG 01/03 3/8 entries

Morgan's Art World Challenge - ATG 01/03 2/3 entries



5 comments:

  1. Popped across from NBUS to admire your make, so much lovely work in this make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, the gold has a wonderful impact with the water effect and mermaid and other images. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fascinating how sometimes the card designs in our heads seem to be overwritten by the cards themselves as they morph into something altogether different. With this card, Elaine, the end result is another incredibly beautiful work of art! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine,
    oh this is so gorgeous and very stunning.
    Beautiful stamping and inking techniques and I love the colours and theme.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful mermaid scene inside a heart, love how this turned out!
    Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...