My lovely followers

Tuesday 20 February 2024

Is spring here?

 Hi everyone, hope all is well with you all

I did not have a vision of what I was going to do and just made decisions along the way

I am calling this ''Is spring  here!!!!''

I used a 5.5 inch square card panel on 6 inch square cardbase

I used the following Lavinia products

Stamps Nia, Forest forager, , Drooping Dandelion, Orchard grass, Butterfies and Birds

Elements ink Della blue, violet chalk and olive

Versafine clair Nocturne and Twilight

Koh-I-Noor green watercolour pencil

Rose and purple Sakura gelly roll stardust gel pens

Crystal Decoart glamourdust glitter

Quickie glue pen

matt silver foil

circle mask

Black sharpie

Black and white pastel pencils

I wish you could see all the sparkle on the dandelion, orchard grass and the wings

Thank you so much for visitng me today

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Perfect time to craft Feb AG's 02/03 unlimited

     Ally's Angels - Anything Goes 03/3 6/8 entries

Just us Girls 174 moodboard week 01/03 2/3 entries

Simon says stamp fun with foil 22/02 2/5 entries






 


4 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Beautiful scene with amazing ink blending and I love the sparkle on the fairy wings and dandelion! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Elaine - really magical.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and stamps,love the fabulous dandelion stamp!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet fairy tale-like scene! You used our colors well! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...