My lovely followers

Sunday 4 February 2024

Christmas love

Hello all, yes it is time for a new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas using the following moodboard for inspiration. I bet you cannot guess which image I went for lol 


For my card I used the following Card-io stamp and Lavinia stamps.  They really cam in useful for this, I knew exactly where I was at.

Cardio - Summer snooze, Amiable abodes

Lavinia - mini hearts

Versafine clair - Glamorous, pinecone and fallen leaves

Brown sharpie and brown pastel pencil

I really enjoyed making this one and rather simple for a change


Why not head on over to Peace on Earth Christmas, we would love to see you there

Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



5 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and sentiment! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you were inspired by our Peace on Earth mood board and brought in hearts and birds! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stamp! I like it a lot.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! How very lovely, what a lovely image and design x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...