My lovely followers

Sunday 18 February 2024

Noel, Noel ....

Hello every, yes it is time for a new challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas challenge following our moodboard below.  So many options to choose from 


I have chosen the bottom right image using my Lavinia Christmas tree, Christmas Joy.  I decorated the tree by using a red gel pen, tiny baubles and running it down the branches.  The sentiment is from the set Seasonal words also by Lavinia stamps.  I really enjoyed making this as it is a Clean and simple card and I just love that style


Thank you visitng me today. Please head on over to Peace on Earth Christmas and why not join in with this fun challenge

Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges





2 comments:

  1. How creative and simply BEAUTIFUL!! I can always come here for amazing inspiration! Thanks my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What perfect use of our Peace on Earth mood board to inspire that beautiful tree all decorated in red! It's a wonderful CAS creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...