My lovely followers

Friday 26 July 2024

Find joy in the ordinary

 Hi all

I have put another tag together using the following ingredients

 Watercolour tag made using Lavinia hot pressed watercolour card

Versafine clair Nocturne

Elements Della Blue and Midnight blue

Distress oxides - Lost shadow and chipped sapphire (the background)

Lavinia stamps - Bumblehums, Zemira and Bell flower vine

Lavinia hill mask for the grounding

Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz watercolour pencils green, dark and light blue, yellow. orange, purple, white

Lavinia Honeycomb stencil

Sticker sentiments 

Silver and white gel pens

wink of stella

glossy accents

Black leather look twine from long lost forgotten stash

I punched 2 holes at the top as the first was off centre so solved that with punching another

So here is the outcome


Thank you for joining me

Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...