My lovely followers

Tuesday 23 July 2024

The spirit of Indra

 Hi all and Happy Tuesday

Today I come to you with another abstract background and the main feature is Indra

I used the following ingredients

8x8 white card blank with Black and Yellow mat/layering

Low tack tape

Lavinia Stamps - Indra and Let your spirit take flight

Distress oxide inks - Fossilized Amber, Cracking campfire, Lumberjack plaid and Victorian velvet

Versafine Nocturne

Ruler and circle mask/stencil

Uniball gold gel pen

Quickie glue pen and Wow foil in copper





Thank you for popping on over to view my cards, really appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 
 



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning and beautiful :D Love it! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...