My lovely followers

Wednesday 31 July 2024

Meadow

 Hello everyone

I was inspired by a live tutorial by Mona Hauge DT over at Lavinia Stamps

I used the following ingredients

8x8 inch ivory card not mounted as one of my friends popped in last and has taken this as she wants to frame it (saved me a card blank lol

Versafine Nocturne

Elements Dark Denim

Lavinia stamps new release Shadowbloom, Flower divine set, Moss flowers, Bumble and hum, Hummingbird large and small

Lavinia Dinkles for the background

Mondeluez watercolour pencils - blue, orange, yellow, pink and purple

yellow, pink Sakura fluorescent gel pens

Gansai tambi paints starry colours paints

Red, yellow and orange Kuretake Zig pens

Black glaze pen

Aqua gel pen

wink of stella

glossy accents

Thank you for coming on over

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...