My lovely followers

Tuesday 2 July 2024

OWL TWIT TWOO 9

 Happy Tuesday and July 2nd to you all - this year is going far too fast and it will be about Christmas cards soon,  after Halloween of course. 

Yup another abstract background - I just love them with some older stamps - In fact I think this was the first full set I bought - Can't remember when that was lol.

For this one I used the following ingredients

8x8 inch cardbase with black and cerise pink mat/layering

Versafine Clair - Nocturne

Circle stencil and ruler for the background using the following Distress Inks - Scattered Straw, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass and Rusty Hinge

Lavinia stamps - Erwin, Vine Branch and Nightfall

Koh-I-Noor Mondeluez watercolour pencils - 4, 21, 45, 73, 126, 131 and 178

Quickie glue pen and WOW silver foil



Thank you so much for visiting me today - really appreciate it.

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect Time to Craft  July AG 28/08 unlimited

A place to start July anything goes no optional twist 01/08 /1/8 entries

Creative Fingers 281 AG 01/08 1/3 entries

NBUS Challenge - No. 63 Rusty hinge distress ink 01/07 unlimited


C.R.A.F.T anything goes 06/07 1/3 entries


Crafts galore encore July Anything goes 01/08 1/3 entries


Crafty Animals 85 July 01/08 1/3 entries


Creative fingers 281 01/08 1/3 entries

Critter crazy 88 01/08 1/3 entries 

 

Krafty Chicks 722 all occasions 05/07 unlimited



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous background and loving your owl - WTG using the NBUS too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...