My lovely followers

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Sweet Hummingbirds 2

 Hi all , hope you are well wherever you are in this world

Today I have played with the beautiful Hummingbirds

For this card I used an 8x8inch ivory card base with black mat/layering

Lavinia stamps small and large Hummingbirds plus the wing of small bird cut out

Versafine Nocturne

Elements - Graphite with water splats

Various Koh-I-Noor Mondeluez watercolour pencils 

wink of stella

lots of glossy accents

Sticker sentiment 

black sharpie






Thank you for popping in to look at my blog

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and I love the 3D design. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with the new stamps and a lovely CAS layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautifully done and amazing coloring! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely colouring too
    Thanks for joining in at Try It OnTuesday Challenge

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...