My lovely followers

Saturday 31 August 2024

January Calendar page - Lavinia

  I have bit the bullet and made a start on my Lavinia calendar.

I used the pictures of book and potion bottle at the bottom of the page as inspiration

I used the following

2025 Lavinia calendar

Versafine clair Nocturne

Elements - Confetti, Dark Denim, Della Blue and Olive

Lavinia stamps - Butterflies, Forest cap toadstool, Wizardry, small Rory and Potions

Feather leaf stencil

Wink of stella

White pastel pencil

Koh-I-Noor Mondeluez watercolour pencils 2, 8, 22, 42, 45, 56, 71 and 131

glossy accents

Thanks for visiting me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene and stamps-love all the pink on the toadstool.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. It took me quite a long time to get this one done that said I am really happy with the result xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...