My lovely followers

Tuesday 13 August 2024

Laminated Gift envelopes

 Hi everyone

A practice at making smaller laminated envelopes - great for money gifts.  

Ingredients

Lavinia Dreamscape papers

size of envelopes 4.5 x 3.25 inch made using my envelope maker

Lavinia stamps - Quinn, butterflies, Lumus small

black and white pastel pencil 

white posca pen

green and pink snap fasteners 

This really is a practice and made several prior to these, stamped upside down, dropped ink on them, whatever could go wrong did lol.



Thank you for coming on over

Elaine xx


2 comments:

  1. Was sure I had commented on these fabulous laminated gift envelopes, love the stamps and coloured backgrounds well worth persevering.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogland is always playing up. Thank you my lovely xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...