My lovely followers

Sunday 4 August 2024

May your day be full of sunshine

 Hi all, hope you are all well and enjoying your crafty time.

It is time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create which is always Anything goes with the optional theme of ''Easy Living''

I am on the Anything goes team

For today's project I wanted to revisit Lavinia stamp Mae as she is one of my favourites.

Ingredients used-

A6 size card base - yes a smaller one today

Lavinia stamps - Mae, mini fairy lantern, Pipin, Orchard grass and Fairy Lantern set

Elements - Truffle, Sunset orange and Sahara

Versafine Clair - Nocturne and Summertime

Brown and white pastel pencils 

Brown sharpie

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencil number 4, 5, 28, 29 and 132

Sakura glaze pen black

Silver gelly roll stardust gel pen

Glossy accents

sentiment stickers

Wink of Stella

Sandstone stickles



Thank you for visitng me again - love your company.  We would also appreciate if you come on over to 613 and join in with our challenge

Elaine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...