My lovely followers

Thursday 1 August 2024

Mini double tags

Just a quickie project. Found some tag dies in my stash, no idea of make. The dies I have are in different sizes so used 2 of them for this tag.
Lavinia hotpress Watercolour card
Nocturne Versafine clair
I used Lavinia stamps- Bumblehums, tree hive set, flower pods and flower pots.
I inked the background using the ink left on brushes (confetti and olive)
Blue, Yellow. white and orange Koh-I-Noor pencils
Wink of stella
sticker sentiments from my stash
extremely fine silver thread I have had in my stash for like forever lol,




I made this one using pound stamps - I am loving these. I would have to make hundreds of these to even make a dent in my scraps lol
2 mini dies( do not know origin of dies had them in my stash) with Lavinia watercolour hot pressed card
I used Versafine clair- nocturne, shady lane and verdant
Elements della blue, olive
circle mask
White orange, yellow and blue Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz pencils
Sentiment stickers
Honey comb stencil
Lavinia stamps - mini forest mushroom, mini leaf 5, slender mushrooms mini, flowers mini and bee mini.
Cropadile eyelet setter. White eyelet
Really really fine twine from my stash




 I think this one might be the last today. For this one I used

Versafine Clair Nocturne, Grass green, Bali blue, Shady lane, Hawthorne Rose and Lilac bloom
Elements Della blue and pine
Lavinia stamps Foliage set, Foliage set 2, Woodland set and Dana.
Sakura Fluorescent gel pens blue and pink
Yellow, red and orange Koh-I-Noor Mondeluz pencils
White gel pen
Wink of Stella
Cropadile eyelet setter. White eyelet
Really really fine twine from my stash


Thanks for visiting me today

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...