My lovely followers

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Just Be Yourself 2

 Hello everyone, hope you are all well

I was playing around with my paints this morning.  Did not turn out as I had in my head initially though I am pleased how it turned out.

For this I used the following ingredients

7x7inch cream card with black and painted background mat/layering 

(I cut half circles from the scraps left over from watercolour background and created a partial effect on back layer leaving gaps for my sentiments) 

Watercolour card front panel

circle dies

my new Lavinia detail brushes - really good

Versafine clair Nocturne with clear embossing powder

Gainsai Tambi Pearl paints for the background and hummingbird

Lavinia stamps Hummingbird large and bumble words manipulated to curve - pain in the butt that was getting it stamped before flicked back straight.  I tried 3 times lol - lots of scrap card left






Thank you for popping on over to see my blog - hope you left with a little inspiration

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Dragonfly Dreams (August) - Few of My Favourite Things 
(Lavinia Hummingbird and colours)
A Place to Start:  anything goes maxed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...