My lovely followers

Thursday 29 December 2011

Juliette on her couch - MIC

Yes I am back yet again..... I love this holiday lark and creating cards keep me from thinking about all the rotten stressful things going on around me.  Tonight I purchased Juliette from MIC as I fell in love with her immediately.  I also bought her couch to lounge on... she is great fun to attack with my pencils LOL.


The backing papers are Aisne Smith @ Card Making Downloads.  I just love all the contrasts available and will most likely be using them again and again.  They have a kind of Victorian feel to them.


I cut out the corners in contrast dotty paper and was originally going to place them over top the image however I felt they were cutting into the image too much so decided to place them under the corners and I am really pleased with the effect.


The pearl gems and ribbon were from my stash and the sentiment was kicking around in my box of bits and bobs so unsure as to where it came from...The inside of the card follows the same colourways to compliment the front.  


Anyway I am now heading out of here for the night... well what I really mean is that I am staying away from my craft table or I will never get to bed LOL.  I am sure you know what I mean!  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed putting it together....

Please feel free to follow my blog or even leave a comment if you so wish.... This is now listed on Ebay

Hugz Elaine xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...