My lovely followers

Thursday 8 December 2011

Bunches - Mo Manning

Today I am posting one of my favourite images, love her to bits.  Bunches by Mo Manning can be used for many an occasion and this time she was extremely apt for a commission for an 80th birthday card.     


The Backing Papers are by Raspberry Road - Moments in time.  The flowers are from WOC, pearl gems, lace and ribbon are from my stash.  The mini doily is from Poppyscabin.  I stitched this card which I feel gives it a touch of luxury and special enough for a dear old lady for her 80th. Once again I have used prismacolor pencils on the images. 


 You probably cannot see but I have edged the roses,sentiment etc using tattered rose distress ink by Tim Holtz.







Yes plural images as I have made up a mini image for the inside... extra special LOL.  As you will see the inside is decorated to compliment the front of card.





Hope you have enjoyed dropping by and hope to see you again... soon! LOL

Hugz Elaine xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...