My lovely followers

Thursday 29 December 2011

FairieFae Smiles, FairieFae Dreams with Sitting Flower

Good afternoon all, The weather here is awful so have not ventured out at all yet.  I will have to though as need milk LOL.  Today I have a kind of monochrome birthday card to share with you.  I am a little annoyed with myself as I mucked up the background to the image so in the end had to cut round the image and I just hate doing that!
Any how I have merged Tiddlyinks Fairie Fae Smiles and Dream with MIC's Sitting Flower.



I colored the image with my pencils....The backing papers are from the Paper Shelter and Summer Driggs.
 

 I placed the image onto a large grey marabou feather and on top of birthday sentiment.  I found this lonely dream catcher pendant in my stash and think it sits right with the theme of the card.  The brad is from WOC.




Pearl gems are from my stash and the rose is also from WOC.  The swirl is a die cut which I used distress inks to match in with colour.



Ribbon and hand made bow also from my stash.  The inside of the card follows the them through.




I hope you have enjoyed your visit and feel free to follow my blog or comment ....


Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...