My lovely followers

Sunday 11 December 2011

Wedding Couple - LOTV

This evening I just felt in a soppy romantic mood hence another wedding card. This time I used a stamp from LOTV which has been in one of my drawers for ages so I stamped it up, got the sewing machine out and heres the end product.


I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils.  The backing papers are from Wedded Bliss, Raspberry Road.  I used a mini doily from Poppys Cabin.


I have aded ribbon and white cotton lace from my stash and for a change made a bow from the same lace.


As you will see I have glittered up some mini butterflies punched out of white cardstock and stuck them randomly.....  I love butterflies LOL.


The sentiment tag I obtained from Miss Cutie Pie.  See I actually remembered this time LOL.  All the pearl gems are from my stash.


The roses I made from silver threaded mulberry paper and glittered them up as you do LOL.

And finally the inside follows the same theme as front of card.  


Now thats me crafted out for tonight so I hope you all have a good evening and thank you for stopping by... Please feel free to leave a comment or even follow my blog if you that interested LOL 

Now on Ebay.....

Hugz Elaine xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...