My lovely followers

Thursday 22 December 2011

Today.......................

I am not posting one of my creations.  Instead I am posting a creation by a fellow crafter, Anita, who works in the same office as me.  She very kindly made a thank you card for me in response to receiving some rubber stamps.  I am sure she will put them to good use.  I am extremely impressed with her embossing skills.  So here it is....


How clever is she..... I have no patience with embossing LOL.  Just as well we all have different skills ot it would all become really boring!

Anyway thats all from me til later perhaps.

Hugz Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...