My lovely followers

Monday 19 December 2011

Lab Christmas - Mo Manning

I'm back again.. was about to head off to bed and realised I ought to post this one before it leaves my hands forever tomorrow.  I have been asked by a work colleague to make this Christmas card for her mother.  I loved making this one as the images of Lab Christmas is too cute for words ......


I embossed the background with my faithful Big shot and carried that through to part of the image.  No backing papers which makes a change.. Just plain and simple....I computer generate the sentiment (Wordart I think) and added a few pearls from my stash.


The inside just compliments the front.


Well folks this is it.. defo up to bed.......Night all and thank you for dropping by x

1 comment:

  1. “We had to fake watches develop a binary approach because we have neither subsidiaries nor volumes of new products to rolex replica send around the world,” says Büsser. “These 10 retailers will each receive prototypes of our new releases for a few days, to allow them to explore the timepieces. The others will fake Breitling have digital presentations.”
    Word of mouth and social networks, as well as a strong partnership with retailers, will continue to form the fake IWC basis of MB&F’s business strategy: “For almost ten years now, the company’s goal has been not growth, but rather the realization of our creative projects,” Büsser emphasizes. “The first half of fake Omega 2020 actually saw historic sell-out levels for the brand (volumes were up 45% over 2019, our reference year), despite the fact that the majority of our retailers were closed for several months, and fake Hublot travel was impossible.”

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...