My lovely followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Gypsy Dancer by Krista Smith

Hi everyone
What a beautiful day it has been weather wise.  Puts everyone in a better frame of mind when the sun comes out... well it does me anyhow!

A couple of days ago I started colouring up Gypsy Dancer by Krista Smith (Saturated Canary).  I coloured her up initially with all different colours and I wasn't satisfied with it at all (no I didn't throw her away, just kept her for another project) So I decided to colour another only this time I used different shades of grey.  I am going to use this creation for The Paper Shelter DT Call which caught my eye last night while surfing as per usual.  It would be nice to be chosen but shall not hold my breathe LOL. 


The backing papers are by Summer Driggs.  The sentiment is by Suzanne Brill @ Card Making Downloads. I coloured Gypsy Dancer entirely with my ever faithful Prismacolor pencils.



The butterflies I punched out glittered up and used teeny weeny lilac gems for the bodies.  The butterflies on the sentiment also got the gem treatment.  I die cut a flourish, lilac doily and used lilac mulberry paper to make the roses with a splash of glitter to perk them up a bit! My stash supplied the ribbon and doily. Thats about it from me tonight as feel wrung out ... completely!

Hope you enjoyed your visit and have a good evening what is left of it.

Hugz Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...