My lovely followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

My Friend - Mo Manning

Good evening...
I am a little earlier than usual today and I intend this to be the last posting of the weekend although I do have the next project in my mind as I am writing this.

Today I have used the image My Friend from Mo Manning, such a cute image.  Actually love this ( I love all Mo's work LOL)  I also decided to go all pink for a change..... The backing papers are from Nitwits - Bumbleberry.  The flower die cut. mulberry rose, hat pin, flourishes, ribbon, lace and pearl gems are from my stash.  The metal corner is from WOC.




I used my pencils to colour this image as are all the others.



The sentiment I did on the computer and the inside of the card compliments the front.
I do apologise for the next 3 photos, I just could not get them to load the right way round, still at least you have the excuse to lay down to look at them properly LOL
 





Well thats it for tonight and hope to have something new for you to peek at very soon ...


Hugz Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...