My lovely followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Whispy - A Fairy - Krista Smith Saturated Canary

Good evening everyone

I started this image yesterday and I have to admit it was a total pleasure to work with her.  Thank you Krista you are brilliant. 




This little sweetie is Whispy by Krista Smith Saturated Canary. So talented.  The backing papers are by Aisnee Smith (must of had a thing with Smiths' tonight LOL)from Card Making Downloads.  The pink and brown works really well together so I decided to colour this beauty in a mixture of browns and beige.


Just look at her face, who wouldn't love her.  I layered the image onto the brown heart background paper and edged it with lace.  Quite an amazing effect for something so simple, well I think so anyway.  Yes you've guessed it .... I used my pencils again! 



I used ribbon and pearls from my stash as per usual.  The lace came WOC (I think)


The sentiment is once again from Iralamijashop on Etsy.  Told you I had fallen bigtime on these sentiments LOL.



Her wings are covered in glamour dust as is the under layer of her dress.



The inside of the card has been kept quite simple however follows the theme of the front.



Well thats it for me tonight as absolutely shattered .. been up the hospital again today.. I might attempt to get to work tomorrow for a while anyway!

This is now listed on ebay.


Goodnight and God bless all


Hugz Elaine xxx

1 comment:

  1. so absolutely gorgeous!!!!! love your neat, perfect bow. Can't wait to see more form you!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...