My lovely followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Tonight

Tonight I doubt very much that I will getting much crafting done.  Couple of reasons, one I am so tired and the other is that I am sorting out my portfolio for the shop that displays some of my cards.  Just think it would be easier to showcase them in pictures rather than display them all.  At least they won't get dusty and grubby sitting there waiting to be mauled by all and sundrey LOL.

The Christmas cards did well so best get on with Valentines and Easter soon... when I have time LOL...

Anyway thats it from me for now.. have a great evening everyone and thanks for dropping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...