My lovely followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

Mo Manning - Fairy and Fairy 2

Another quickie tonight as again I have realised it is late. I have merged the two fairies by Mo Manning and I think they are great fun. 

 
I used some plain backing paper from a basic pad as I liked the colours and thought I best use them after finding them LOL.  I am unsure as to where the striped paper  originates from as I found it in the drawer alongside the plain ones.....




I used pencils to colour the images and the sentiment is from TLC.   Brilliant site I came across when looking on Phindys Place.   

 
I used a totally different coloured ribbon from my stash to break up the turquoise and lilac. 


The inside of the card compliments the front.  Sorry the pic below is on its side!


Thats it for me again tonight


Stay safe.. Elaine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...