My lovely followers

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hoping and The Fat Lady by Mo Manning


Hey everyone

Here is a card I made a couple of days ago for a friend for her birthday.  I used Mo Mannings images, The Fat Lady and Hoping.  Brilliant fun to work with.  I was going to merge the two however I wanted the thought bubble to be seperate so there it is.  The backing papers I think came from a free source but cannot for the life of remember where LOL.  Slap hand for not taking note!




I created the sentiment with wordart... we weigh ourselves at work on wednesdays (I manage to gain each week so perhaps I ought to make this card for myself!!!) so this is appropriate for her.  She has actually lost 6 stone so well done her. The ribbon and pearl gems are from my stash.


The Fat Lady has been downsized (pardon the pun!) in order to look like a thought bubble. Or should I say a 'dread' bubble!


 I used a die for this flower and secured it with a brad from my stash.


The inside follows through the cards colour scheme (as usual)


I had so much fun making this and I know she will laugh her head off too.
Anyway I do hope you have enjoyed your visit  and please drop by again

Hugz Elaine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...