My lovely followers

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Busy bees

 I managed to find a little time to put together a clean and simple card using a Sizzix ( I think), Creative Expressions sentiment and a Gummiapan bee stamp. The bees I coloured using Polychromo pencils.



Thank you for coming on over to visit

Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

A place to start ag's 01/01 top spout

Colour crazy anything colored 01/01 

A perfect time to craft ag's 01/01

Classic Design Ag's 01/01

Krafty Chicks CAS 01/01




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossing and verse-love the little Bees
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design! The bees add taste to it!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous CAS design! Your work is just outstanding! Thanks for sharing at A Place to Start! BTW, I hope you are feeling better!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...