My lovely followers

Sunday 4 December 2022

Cheers me dear!!!!!!

  It is time for ou new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and the theme is Anything Goes with the option of sky.  

I have created a mans card that I needed for a friend of mine.  I do find it difficult making male cards and I just hope he likes it.

The dies I cannot remember their origin and the stamps are by Visible Image

I used fold Mirri card for the top part of the sentiment and black for the background.  The card fromt is also matted onto black card



Thank you for dropping and why not head on over to 613 Avenue Create, knock on the door and join in with our fun challenge

Hugz Elaine DT

This has been entered into the following challenges

Creative Fingers 244 ag's 20/12  1/3 entries

Seize the birthday 252 08/12

Crafty Catz ag's 10/12 1/3 entries

Crafty Calendar ag's 01/01 1/3 entries


11 comments:

  1. I think this is a great masculine card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have brain block when it comes to masculine designs. This one is AWESOME!!! I really love how the image sits so perfectly above the die cuts. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun masculine card that any guy would love! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect male card. I agree, they are so difficult to cater for!! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges. Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A striking masculine card! Great image and die cuts- fabulous design.
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...