My lovely followers

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Taking a break

 There was me thinking my Christmas card making was finished for ths year - how wrong was I!!! My neighbour has asked me to make 6 for her so here I am again. She is going to get all digital cards as I have no inclination or motivation to get die cutting lol. Digital image is either from Hungry Jpeg or PNG wing - I have no idea have forgotten which site it is lol.

I cut the aperture on front panel and the image behind. I dotted gold glamour dust randomly around the beautiful deer. Sentiment composed in word.

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS Christmas card,the colours are gorgeous,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful design. That image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I agree about the die cutting, and I suspect she was absolutely thrilled with them. A beautiful image and design Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely clean and simple card.
    As this is your third entry you won't be able to enter the challenge until the new one on 8th January.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely clean CAS cards. simple and elegant
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure your neighbor won't mind! Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous CAS card. It looks so stylish. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...