My lovely followers

Wednesday 14 December 2022

Snowmen R US

 Well yesterday I stated I would just make digital cards for my neighbour however that has changed - for a couple though. My new dies turned up from Gummiapan today and could not resist these cute little snowmen.

I die cut an aperture. I embossed the background using a snowflake folder (don't know the make) I randomly cut the hill shapes and stuck them together to how I wanted them leaving a gap between them so I could slot one of the little fellas between.
I used glamour dust randomly as snow on the hills. the snowmen and a few of the snowflakes

7 comments:

  1. The little snowmen are just wonderful, love the snow effect Elaine, whichever cards you choose to give your neighbour she has to be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful CAS design, the snow scene is so cute!! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous snow scene and perfectly CAS. Thank for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing this lovely CAS card in our challenge this week at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an elegant winter card, love all the elements you added on. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...