My lovely followers

Thursday 22 December 2022

Thinking of you

 Today I put together a multi occasion card.  I used a Nellie Snellen embossing folder and a butterfly die which I cannot remember where it came from.  The sentiment is unknown to me also.  I used tiny gems on the body

Thank you dropping by and hope to see you again sometime soon.


Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A place to start ag's 01/01

A perfect time to craft ag's 01/01

Classic Design Ag's 01/01



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful match of both Elaine. I love the embossing and the gorgeous butterfly.
    Happy Christmas
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, simply beautiful! Thanks for another magical submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...