My lovely followers

Sunday 17 September 2023

Christmas on the farm

 For our new challenge over at  Peace on Earth Christmas we are inspired by the following moodboard, as chosen by Darlene.  We  hope you will be also inspired. Lots of choices to be had


My inspiration derives from all four, snow, deer, trees and house

First off I used Card-io Majemask Oval stencil

For this I used Card-io stamps for the scene using the following sets.

Christmas Scenery

Winter View

Winter Wander 

Mini Tall Trees

I used Versacolor ink pads, Sky gray, charcoal,black for the blending and for the deer at forefront bark and pinecone.For the stamping I used Nocturne Versafine clair.  For the snowfall I used a fan brush with posca pen.  The posca pen was used to top the fences and the roof and finished off with glitter, though not visible in pic. I used white signo pen for the tree tops



Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you will come on over and join in with this fun challenge over at  Peace on Earth Christmas

Hugz Elaine DT

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and stamped image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are certainly the Queen of Scenery cards! This is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful scene, so peacefully beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, very elegant too Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely winter scene! Card-io is a new brand to me but I just investigated its website and will be ordering a few things. Love the way your colours go so perfectly with some of the images on our mood board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colours, a very pretty card with that image coloured beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scene and gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...