My lovely followers

Sunday 3 September 2023

Shine on me

 Yes it is the time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and our theme is Anything goes so fab and so many options to you all.  

I just love to make Christmas cards and they won't go to waste

For my card I used Card-io stamps from the sets Deer deer, Branching out and seasonal branches.


Thank you for popping in to visit me and my creation.  Why not head on over to 613, knock on our door and join in with the fun to be had

Elaine DT x

This has been entered into the following challenges

Krafty chicks 679 anything goes unlimited 06/09

Classic Design 9 Anything goes 01/10 unlimited

A perfect time to craft ag's September 28/10 unlimited

Most magical time of the year - holly for Christmas 01/10  3/5 entries

Moving along with the times  158 Christmas - holly 01/10 maxed

12 months of Christmas 104  - christmas holly 01/12 maxed

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous silhouette!!!!
    Thank you for joining us this week at the Krafty Chicks "Anything Goes"
    Please join us again, we love seeing your creations!
    -Kimberly
    Guesting at Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing scene! A really beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...