My lovely followers

Monday 4 September 2023

Hanging around

 Hi again

I am sharing another Lavinia card with you today - can you guess I am a Lavinia fan lol

This is a one layer DL card

I taped round the edges to create a border before stencilling and stamping

Lavinia pods stencil using della blue and violet chalk elements ink

I stamped Rue and Orchard grass down and across the panel after removing the tape

The sentiment is from Heartfelt verses, also Lavinia

Nocturne and Monarch Versafine clair

Nuvo aqua shimmer glitter gloss on wings and foliage

Holgraphic glitter over the top of blue and purple glitter poscas on the wings

Blue glitter posca pen splats

Complimentary envelope

Thank you for coming to see me, I do love company

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Pearly sparkles 88 Traci's recipe (pink and glitter) 30/09maxed

Krafty chicks 679 anything goes unlimited 06/09

Classic Design 9 Anything goes 01/10 unlimited

A perfect time to craft ag's September 28/10 unlimited Honourable mention

The crafting challenge Anything goes Sept 01/10 2/3 entries




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the stamps, stencil and colour combination.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. More stunning work Elaine. Hope you're feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling a little better - I have heavy growth of bugs in my lungs and contagious and feel exhausted all the time so when I am not asleep I am stuck my craft room - terrible shame lol xx

      Delete
  3. bellissima grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is the perfect stage for that fabulous image. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...