My lovely followers

Thursday 28 September 2023

Fate of the spider not looking good

 Me again with a Halloween card this time. I have been waiting to finish this for a few days now but something always gets in the way.....plus I was waiting fo rthe castle to turn up 

I have called this''Fate of the spider not looking good.....''

For this one I used Lavinia stamps Orchard grass, Gyp, Willow the witch, Dragonstone casle, Bats, Crows, Branch, Spider, Fairy web, bugs, mini stars and mini stars 2

I drew the bubbles with black fineliner

Versafine clair Nocturne and verdant

Elements Violet chalk and Graphite

Grey charcoal pencil

Black sharpie

Aqua shimmer glitter gloss. You cannot see all the shimmer but it is there

Holgraphic glitter

Lime green spectrum noir pen 

moon mask and cut paper for the hills

Thank you comining over to see me and my latest creation

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Ellibelle's wednesday challenge Sept ATG's 01/10 2/3 entries

Simon says anything goes Wednesday 110 september 01/10 1/5 entries

Make my Monday create background 12/10 2/3 entries Top Picks

Classic Design 9 Anything goes 01/10 unlimited 1st PLACE WINNER

Creative fingers 262 anything goes 01/10 maxed 


Worldwide colorists Sept ATG's 1/3 entries DT Favoutite Marlenes choice










11 comments:

  1. Very nice, Elaine, a wonderful spooky scene! I so love purple for Halloween! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scene love all the purple and black,sparkle and the castle looks magnificent!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol, I love the castle also. Shame it can only really be used for halloween, I am hoping I can think of another use for it xx

      Delete
  3. This is awesome, love how you used the castle, I have used it before for other scenes.. love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a spooky Halloween scene, love how you created the purple background. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card Elaine, love the castle and all the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Elaine. The scene you've created is wonderful and the card is spooky but beautiful at the same time. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, guest chick x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spooktacular! I'm not a fan of Halloween at all, but this is a wonderful Halloween creation. Just the right amount of spookiness and purple is a great choice for your colour. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun Halloween scene, really magical in a bit spooky way! I just love it!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, just wow background that you've created for our challenge at MMM. stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...