My lovely followers

Saturday 2 September 2023

Forget Danger Mouse, Here is Danger Rue

Good afternoon, evening or morning, where ever you are in the world
I was going to first ever Craft Fayre tomorrow, booked and paid for ticket and cannot go, am gutted, I have pneumonia again but lucky it has been caught early this time. I don't want to take the chance. I had it all over the last festive season and ended up on High Dependency Respiratory Unit on oxygen for ten days - I don't want to end up there again lol. On strong antibiotics for the next 14 days. Still the upside is I can stay in my art room all weekend - always a silver lining so they say lol.
Anyhow I decided to make a different kind of Christmas card or could even be used for a winter birthday
I used Lavinia stamps, Rue, and mini holly - yes only 2 stamps this time!!!
I used Lavinia stencil Pebbles
Lime punch Elements ink
Versafine clair Rainforest for the holly
Red glitter posca pen for the berries
silver gel pen for her hair
blue and purple glitter posca pens for her wings
Nuvo Aqua shimmer glitter gloss and holographic glitter on her wings
Isn't she taking a risk and danger floating around in amongst all that holly.
Sentiment sticker also by Lavinia outlined in black fineliner
I made this one specifically for the current creative challenge of 'Falling Leaves' over at Lavinia
Complimetary envelope

Thank you for joining me today, really appreciate your company

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Most magical time of the year - holly for Christmas 01/10  1/5 entries

The holly and the ivy 146 anything goes 01/10 1/3 entries

Pearly sparkles 88 Traci's recipe (glitter) 05/09 1/3 entries

Moving along with the times  158 Christmas - holly 01/10 1/3 entries

12 months of Christmas 104  - christmas holly 01/12 1/3 entries

Krafty chicks 679 anything goes unlimited 06/09

Classic Design 9 Anything goes 01/10 unlimited

A perfect time to craft ag's September 28/10 unlimited

The fairy and the unicorn September fantasy. 01/10 maxed


3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, your card is simply lovely too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love that you surrounded your fairy in Holly, to give it a Christmas feeling. Thanks for joining us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I'm sorry to hear you're still poorly, what a shame about your craft fair. After all your hard work? Your card is lovely, great stamping as always Elaine. Get well soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...