My lovely followers

Sunday 3 September 2023

Lighting the way

 Hello all my crafty friends

This morning feeling quite exhausted so I thought make a simple card to help keep me awake.  It has while making it up until I got to the end and struggled. Anyway here are all the ingredients

Lavinia stamps Fairy forages, meadow mushroom and magic surrounds us script which is a little crooked lol

I used a rulewr with Distress inks scattered straw, tumbled glass and victorian velvet - I was inspired by Eileen Godwin on You tube as I love her backgrounds

black fineliner

Kuretake brown watercolour pens

red glitter gel pen for fairy wings topped with holographic glitter

Yellow, orange white pastel pencils

Versafine clair Nocturne

Yellow glitter posca pen for the splats

I really appreciate you visiting me today

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Pearly sparkles 88 Traci's recipe (pink and glitter) 20/09 2/3 entries

Krafty chicks 679 anything goes unlimited 06/09

Classic Design 9 Anything goes 01/10 unlimited

A perfect time to craft ag's September 28/10 unlimited

The crafting challenge Anything goes Sept 01/10 1/3 entries


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful spotlight onto the little fairy, this is beautifully put together Elaine, even if you weren't feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellissima grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Crafting Challenge Dt Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - such a delicate and pretty scene.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...