My lovely followers

Sunday 3 December 2023

BOHO to YOU POE

 For this challenge over at Peace on Earth Christmas I made a card of a stag for Team Diane. Here is the moodboard that inspired me to make this one. I used the bottom left image to work from


I used stamp set from In Love Arts which as you can see is a BOHO set. All in all I used 8 Images to create this gorgeous stag and coloured him very lightly.

The sentiment I composed in word and printed




Thank you for popping in to visit and why not head on over to  Peace on Earth Christmas and join in with the fun - plenty of scope to work with.

Hugs Elaine DT xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Elaine, so creative and unique with all the fun details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a creative card Elaine ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the creativity. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I’ve not visited in a while, life has been very hectic, I hope to visit more often now? Such a clever use of the stamps and image Elaine, a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect CAS Christmas card! Such a unique image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...