My lovely followers

Sunday 31 December 2023

Christmas Buddies



Hi everyone, my journey as Decembers Guest designer for Lavinia Stamps has come to an end - sob sob!!!

My step by step tutorial for this project can be found HERE

Ingredients used for this Step by Step Tutorial

I called this ''Christmas Buddies''

Lavinia Stamps
Bird Collection LAV756
Lupin LAV774
Fairy Forager LAV498
Winter berries LAV571
Winter Magic LAV708
Fairy Merry Christmas LAV130
Stars mini LAV 152
Mini winter berry LAV569

Elements ink Pads Sahara and Truffle

Versafine Clair Pinecone and Golden Meadow

Lavinia Stencil Brushes No 3, 7 and 9

Water brush

Silver Posca

Micron fineliner

WOW Platinum sparkle embossing powder

WOW Clear gloss embossing powder

Glossy Accents

Copper metallic/Mirri card

WOW Embossing pen

Kuretake Zig Clean Colors
037 Cornflower blue
034 Dull blue
901 Gray tint
072 Beige
071 Flesh colour
067 Mustard
064 Oatmeal

Here is the finished project


I do hope you have enjoyed my tutorial - fingers crossed

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges





Classic Design Challenge Blog December 01/01 TOP PICK new badge to follow



4 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, I'm not seeing any images, is it me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only see the card image on the linky tool on my blog, it sure is a beauty, thank you so much for linking up. I see Faith has the same issue though with the images loading on your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...