My lovely followers

Tuesday 19 December 2023

Magic for you

 Hi all 

I am here today to share yet another card. I had the urge to use the gorgeous Lupin and fancied colouring him.

Here are the ingredients used for this card

Cream DL card

Elements - Olive

Varsafine clair - Nocturne

Versamark

WOW Metallic Platinum Sparkle Embossing powder

Lavinia stamps - Stars mini, Spellbound, Lupin and Faerie Spells

Stencil - Leaf trails

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils Browns 32 and 33, Red 170, pink mauve 177 and pink 131.

White pastel pencil

Wink of Stella

Brown Sharpie for the edges of card panel




Thank you for coming to visit me today

Hugz Elaine xxx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Creatalicious #273 - Anything Goes no option 01/01 maxed

A Place to Start:  anything goes 6/8 entries

Ellibelle's:  anything goes 01/01 unlimited 

Word Art Wednesday #625/626 - Anything Goes  01/01 2/3 entries

3 comments:

  1. Love the card and fabulous Hare.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your sparkly shining products that just add that mystery delight that I love about fantasy creativity!!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing at TFATU/HQFCB! Keep coming back and follow us still as we change our name in January. Merry Christmas 2023!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dynamic creation! I love the interaction between the images! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...