My lovely followers

Wednesday 13 December 2023

Tantalising berries

 Hi again to you all

I managed to find timeto make this card.  This morning I used my Lavinia Roland Gel Plate to create the background for a card with my brayer and Elements inks Sahara, Olive and Mulberry.  Let it dry most of the day and really did not know what I was going to do with it until this evening when an idea popped into my head!!!

Here is the list of ingredients used for this card

Lavinia stamps - Winter Berries, Zemira, Faerie Spells and Mini Winter Berry

Zemira is a stamp I had not used until now - I shall be using her more often

Elements ink Sahara, Olive, Mulberry and Truffle

Versafine Claire Nocturne

Red water colour pencil and water brush

Wink of stella

Gelly Roll pen Stardust for her hair and part of dress

Glossy Accents

White gel pen



Thanking you all for visiting me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges



8 comments:

  1. Zamira remains one of my favourite Lavina Fairies and she looks beautiful in her Winter setting, many thanks for sharing her at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brenda, love Zamira so much and she looks fabulous and festive in the little scene you created! Love the gelli print and the shadows.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I love your card. The colour palette is lovely and your card is simply beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she's a beauty!! What a gorgeous card and perfect for our "B" option at Allsorts this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful and great use of your stamps and colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks also for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card Elaine, love the lady surrounded with beautiful details. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is beautiful, love those berries. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...