My lovely followers

Thursday 11 January 2024

Home is where the heart is......

 Hello everyone

I now have possession of Harrietas House and wanted to make something different with it as the main feature.

I have named this piece - ''Home is where the heart is......''

For this I used 

8x8 inch card base

Heart stencil

Lavina Stamps - Harrietas House, Orchard grass, Star blossom, Flower pods, Starlights, Rory and Darcy, Fairy washing line, small pixies, Fairy path and Small Pixie houses, 

Elements ink pads Mulberry, Olive, Graphite, Della Blue, Sahara and Sunset orange

Versafine Clair Nocturne

Stencil - Replenish

Glitter posca pens - yellow and orange

pink Posca

Sakura red, clear, purple gelly roll stardust pens

Pastel pencils, white, yellow. orange and green

Kuretake clean color pens blue, grey, red and orange

gold gel pen

turquoise and lilac liquid pearls

Koh-I-Noor water color pencils reds, pink, purples, blues greens, orange and yellow

Holographic glitter

wink of stella

glossy accents



Thank you for coming on over to my blog, appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


Katrina fave winner



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and love all the beautiful stamps especially the colourful house.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol. the house is my latest new stamp and I love it - I get to relax colouring xx

      Delete
  2. This card is magical!!! I like all the elements you used! 👏
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine,
    another really fabulous creation and such a superb stamped design.
    Thank you again for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lady! I so enjoy seeing your creative compositions! This scene is fabulous! I just love the houses that adorn your heart shaped moon! Thanks for sharing this wonderful project at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...