My lovely followers

Tuesday 23 January 2024

In the spotlight

 Happy Tuesday everyone.  I have been in the office today and had back to back meetings from 8.30am until 1pm.  Was all talked out and just wanted to get home to play with some of the stamps I have not used until now.  Woodland Sprite, Creeping Vine and bluebells I have had for ages but not used them.

I have called this one ''In the Spotlight''

The background I have had lying around for ages, made on gel press with della blue and olive elements.  I have so many backgrounds waiting in the wings and I am determined to start using them up

For this I used the following ingredients

Lavinia stamps - woodland sprite, creeping vine, orchard grass, bluebells and flora set

Versafine clair Nocturme, medieval blue and warm breeze

Elements - Olivem della blue and mulberry

white gel pen

white pastel pencil

Sandstone and lime green stickles

 black gelly roll glaze pen

I so wish you could see the sparkle but difficult to photograph it.

Thank you for popping in

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect Time To Craft 28/02 unlimited

NBUS 58 Woodland Sprite, Creeping vine and bluebells 01/02 unlimited

My Time to craft something new in stashWoodland Sprite, Creeping vine and bluebells   01/02 1/3 entries

Crafty Catz anything goes 663 maxed

Sheepski designs 82 anything goes 01/02 maxed



Everybody Art - challenge No. 549 - ANYTHING GOEs 01/02 1/3 entries

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card ,love all the stamps,colours and magical scene.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card featuring these wonderful Lavinia stamps and again a truly stunning background to showcase these beautiful fairies. Your card is as well so adorable as there is something really magical in this card too. I love admiring all the elements and details and I think I notice the sparkle too.
    Thank you for sharing this awesome card with the latest Everybody Art Challenge too.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...