My lovely followers

Sunday 28 January 2024

You make my heart smile

 Happy any day it is in the world, it is Sunday here in the UK

Well yesterday I made a Valentine's day card using a home made stencil using my dies and the colours I used were very strong so I spritzed it with water and made a background from the would have been wasted ink. It gave me the shape of the heart with all the colour on the outside. 

In case you are wondering if the middle heart is a die cut it isn't.  I made created another 3D heart using inks and another heart stencil made by same set of dies

Anyhow here are the products used for my second Valentine card 

7x7inch card base

Heart stencils

Lavinia Feather Leaf Stencil

Element inks Mulberry, Russet Orange, Sahara and Midnight Blue

Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Twilight and Chianti

Lavinia Stamps - Foliage set, Fairy Charms, small pixies and new never used Felicity

Clear Sakura Gelly Roll stardust pen outling wings, foliage and hearts

Black sharpie and glitter gel pen

White pastel pencil

Glossy accents

Diamante in middle of heart


Thank so much for visiting me once again,

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

NBUS 58 Felicity 01/02 unlimited

9 comments:

  1. Stunning card!!! Love the hearts you created and the colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. heart with in heart, wow, I also love those falling strings that you stamped with multiple colors. Thank you for joining us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully put together - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Helen x
    Guest Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever and vibrant card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderfully designed! Love how you added a heart inside a heart!
    Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created such a beautiful and whimsical scene on this gorgeous card. I love the soft inking too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...