My lovely followers

Friday 26 January 2024

Mae and the Red Bonnet

 Good evening to you all

This is my second and last for today. I never intended to make anything else today however I fond myself on a roll and this one just came together as to how I envisaged. It started off by coming across one of my unused stamps - Fairy Bonnet set, whilst clearing up the bits and pieces from my last card

I used the following items for this project 

Lavinia stamps - Mae, Orchard Grass and Fairy Bonnet set

Versafine Clair - Nocturne and Warm Breeze

Elements inks - Olive and Della Blue

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils numbers 15, 16, 19 (Blues) and 132 (Red)

Wink of Stella

Glossy Accents

Black glaze pen

Silver, Purple and clear gelly roll stardust pens

white gel pen 

blue glitter gel pen

Black sharpie

White Pastel pencil

Lavinia Fairy-tales glitter


Thank you for coming on over to see me once again.  I really appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

NBUS 58 Fairy Bonnet set 01/02 unlimited


Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 740 - NBUS Fairy Bonnet set 01/02 maxed

Everybody Art - challenge No. 549 - ANYTHING GOEs 01/02 maxed



8 comments:

  1. A beautiful, magical scene using your fabulous Lavinia stamps, so pretty in those soft shades of blue. Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card and stamps-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another wonderful magic card! So adorable. I love the blue and white color scheme. It looks like a great early morning scene.
    Thank you for presenting this great card in the latest Everybody Art Challenge as well.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Elaine. I love the images you've used and the blue colour scheme is so calming. Thank you for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another really beautiful card, I can just imagine how incredible it would be IRL. Thanks so much for sharing with us again over at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I love all those flowers for the fairy, a stunning card Elaine. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...