My lovely followers

Thursday 18 January 2024

Keep moving forward

 Hi all

After my last large project I wanted to make something quite simple.  I had a mica background made using clean up from a stencil on cream card.

 This is a used inked stencil, sprayed it with water and placed it face down onto a piece of card.

Lavinia stamps used were Flutterbies, Flutterby mini and Zemira

Versafine Clair Nocturne and Twilight

Elements - Della Blue

Clear embossing powder over all the images

Fairy-tale glitter

Circle mask

Thank you for popping in to see me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect Time To Craft 01/02 unlimited 28/02

NBUS 58 Mini Flutterby and Flutterbies 01/02 unlimited

A place to start anything goes Jan 2024 01/02 maxed

Crafty Catz anything goes 663 2/5 entries

We love stamping January something new druid inn, talia and finn stamps 01/02 2/3 entries

Classic Design Challenge Blog December 01/02 unlimited


7 comments:

  1. Such a GORgeous scene. LOve your colours too.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and great technique for the background,love the beautiful image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to clean a stencil :) Love so much this card and Zamira is one of my favourite Lavinia stamps (that sadly I still haven't ). Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💙💙💙 Absolutely stunning! If you’re interested in adding your card to another challenge, check out my challenge here: https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Elaine, visiting from NBUS challenge. This caught my eye right away. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent! I love the tone on tone! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...