My lovely followers

Friday 26 January 2024

By Lamplight

 Hello everyone, I hope you are well

I made this one this afternoon after work and all I can say is thank goodness it is Friday

This turned out nothing like I envisaged however I do like it

The ingredients I used for this project

8x8 inch Card Blank

Lavinia Stamps - Rue, Vine Branch, Finn, The Oracle (First time use) , Leaf spray, Spanish Moss, mini leaf creeper and Gyp

Elements ink - Olive, Della Blue, Midnight Blue, Graphite, Mulberry and Blue Atoll

Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Warm Breeze and Twighlight

Yellow, Orange and white pastel pencils

Gold and white gel pens

Kuretake watercolour pencils

Yellow and orange Kuretake clean colour pens

purple, pink and clear |Sakura Gelly Roll stardust pens

Wink of stella

Purple and yellow glitter posca pens

White posca pen

light and dark grey, sepia and black fineliner pens

Sakura Black glaze pen

Sandstone stickles

Glossy accents

Holographic glitter


Thank you  for joining me today

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

NBUS 58 The Oracle 01/02 unlimited


Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 740 - NBUS The Oracle stamp 01/02 2/3 entries

Everybody Art - challenge No. 549 - ANYTHING GOEs 01/02 2/3 entries













7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and background-love all the beautiful stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These Lavinia stamps are awesome! I definitely have to check out the shop. Your card is so breathtaking, so mystical and so magical – simply amazing! I'm so excited! Wonderful background and a beautiful scene. I love how you placed the fairies. To me the scene really tells a story.
    Thank you for sharing this awesome card with the latest Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these fairies are spectacular on this card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think magical is the word for this card. I love your background, it couldn't be more perfect. The stamping sets such a beautiful, magical scene. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing your fairy cards in the gallery. Cool sky with its different colours. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - KCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...