My lovely followers

Saturday 13 August 2022

A flower for your Birthday

 Well I had another go at the flower dies from Charlie and Pulchen and they have to put together and I have come to the conclusion I am rubbish at it except for the one I have used in this card.

I decided once I had cut them out of a pink background I downloaded from PNGwing and printed and decided I would do the same using vellum to see if I could construct it a little better and it was okay after putting them altogether, (which took me ages attaching the vellum off to the side and to poke all the holes out lol)

Anyway to cut a long story short I stuck with this one as the others would have been to big for the aperture I had in mind.

Flower dies Charlie and Paulchen with pearl in the centre
Aperture die Aztec - Gina Marie designs.
Hammered card stock
Branch die unknown also with a vellum overlay to the side. I was going to put butterflies on there (after I had constructed them) but decided against it too cluttered for what I had in mind. I used 3 of the waste dots from the petals instead. Now that was a pain as I had brushed them all to the floor so had to find them - me eyes are not that good these days lol. Most of the ones I picked up were white - I think my resident ghost was having a laugh at me!!!!
The sentiment I composed in word and printed in grey.
PS I will conquer the flowers in the end but will leave it for another day or week or perhaps a year ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!




Thankyou for dropping by appreciate it,
This has been entered into the following challenges:




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card,love the beautiful flowers with the vellum overlay and the die-cut branches.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a gorgeous CAS creation! It's very very delicata and elegant! Super design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...